170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Sheds Light on Prominent Growth Drivers in Anti-Ageing and Anti-Wrinkle Products Market
The Fact MR Market analysis provides insights into developments in various segments of the anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market including products, sales channels, treatments, and ingredients. The market survey also focuses on strategies used by leading vendors to improve sales
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: Rising inclination of consumers towards high-quality and premium multi-functional skincare products will create growth prospects for anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market during the forecast period of 2020-2027.
As per Fact.MR’s recent market survey, demand for organic anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products will emerge as a key trend, with market valuation totaling US$ 14 Bn by 2027. Growing preference towards natural, clinically-approved ingredients in skincare will positively shape the market outlook, with high competition among leading players.
Chemical-based anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products are experiencing downward trends in sales due to growing concerns over side effects caused by them, including mild erythema and allergic contact dermatitis. This trend will continue augmenting demand for natural anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products in the market throughout the assessment period.
Sales of retinoid-based anti-aging products will gain momentum, as retinoids are clinically proven agents that reduce wrinkles and fine lines by boosting collagen production. Added benefits include fading of dark spots and softening of rough and dry patches with regular usage over time.
Demand for hyaluronic acid-based anti-wrinkle products will register uptick as skin dryness is a prevalent issue among people, irrespective of their age. Hyaluronic acid retains moisture in the skin and significantly reduces visible fine line, acting as a great humectant, which is a testament to growing sales of hyaluronic acid-based creams and serums.
Celebrity endorsements and brand credibility will continue influencing consumers’ purchasing decisions. Therefore, leading players in anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market are emphasizing collaborations and strong marketing tactics to maintain their position in the highly competitive market.
Apart from the aforementioned trends, incorporation of natural ingredients and proper representation of clean ingredient lists will spur demand for anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products. The market is largely driven by the female population, however, growing interest in skincare in males is encouraging brands to launch new consumer-centric product ranges suitable for the male population.
Easy-availability of skincare products through online stores will propel sales of anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products in the coming years, owing to convenience of same-day/next-day delivery of products. Moreover, attractive deals and discounts will play a crucial role in driving sales during the forecast period.
“Penetration of eCommerce will facilitate sales of anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products in the coming years. Growth trends will include new product launches will incorporation of clinically proven and natural skincare ingredients,” says a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Anti-ageing and Anti-wrinkle Products Market Survey
- Sales of retinoid-based anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products will ascend throughout the assessment period.
- Demand outlook for natural anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products appears to be positive, owing to minimal side-effects and positive results.
- Contribution of the female population in driving sales will remain high, with males gradually supporting anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle sales in upcoming years.
- Online stores will emerge as the most preferred sales channel.
- Japan will witness increasing adoption of anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products, owing to growing geriatric population.
- China will exhibit growth in sales, due to increasing skincare awareness in the country.
- Product innovations and incorporation of natural ingredients will propel sales of anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products.
- Deals and discounts available on online stores will gain consumers’ attention, thereby driving sales in the market.
- Side-effects caused by high doses of chemicals in anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products will restrict sales in the market.
- Lack of cost-effective alternatives may hinder sales prospects of anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products.
Request for Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle Products Market Customization at
Top distributors in anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market are using smart brand communication strategies to increase credibility and educate the population about product benefits as a growth strategy. For instance, in 2021, L’Oréal Paris celebrated the 50th anniversary of its iconic tagline ‘Because I’m Worth It’ by spreading the importance of self-worth and confidence among females across the globe. The campaign involved role models including Jessica Mauboy, Ellyse Perry, Rosie Batty and Poh Ling Yeow, who individually promoted their favourite L’Oréal Paris products, with high emphasis on new hylaronic acid product range called ‘Revitalift’.
Leading players profiled by Fact.MR include:
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Unilever PLC
- The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- L’Oréal Paris
- ZO Skin Health, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Anti-ageing and Anti-wrinkle Products Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Hyaluronic Acids
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids
- Body Care Treatment
- Facial Care Treatment
- Online Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Anti-ageing and Anti-wrinkle Products Market Report
- The report offers insight into anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products demand outlook for 2020-2027
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products between 2020 and 2027
- Anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle products market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Autologous Fat Grafting Market – Demand for autologous fat grafting is projected to rise as scar contractures become more common and demand for rectification of contour abnormalities in reconstructed breasts grows. In the United States, Medicare and other healthcare insurance providers are making it easier to get reliable autologous fat grafting treatment. The growing popularity of aesthetic cosmetic operations such as autologous fat grafting in the United States is predicted to boost the industry’s growth.
Atopic Dermatitis Market – The European market for atopic dermatitis accounts for roughly one-third of the global market. Europe’s market share is expected to be boosted by increased awareness of atopic dermatitis, advantageous medical reimbursement regulations, and well-established healthcare facilities. In the worldwide atopic dermatitis market, biologics drugs maintained their dominance. During the forecast period, the category will continue to gain market share.
Skincare Serums Market – Consumer preference for health and face appearance is a primary element driving the market for skincare serums to grow. The rising demand for cosmetics and skincare items is propelling the skincare serum market forward. Furthermore, developing skin-related disorders such as acne, spots, and face wrinkles, as well as rising pollution, are predicted to drive demand for skincare serums.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583